CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2006

From:
Roland Nitschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:25:00 +0100

Bill,

you should also look at the new Zeiss
LD LCI "Plan-Apochromat" 25x/0,8 Imm Korr DIC multiimmersion objective
which can be used with or without coverglass and has a working distance
of 570 microns when used with coverglass and without I think even more.
This can be used in the AxioImager without any problem as it has no
special length and is better corrected than the 20x. As long as you do
not have to use microinjection or patch-clamp it should be fine, at
least it works well in our hands.

Roland

--
Nitschke, Roland Dr.