CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1998

From:
Tim Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 12:57:36 -0800
Dear list members,

I am writing again to ask for help with yet another problem we are having
with our BioRad MRC 600.  Occassionally (more often now) we are finding
that our shutter is staying open between scans.  In addition, the shutter
also flickers open and closed when not scanning.  This problem first
appeared about a year ago and we replaced the multifunction card in the
scan head.  The problem has now returned, but it seems unlikely that it is
due to a bad multifunction card again.  Has anybody seen this problem and
found a fix?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

Tim

Timothy Gomez, PhD
Dept of Biology - 0357
UCSD