CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2019

From:
Andreas Bruckbauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2019 11:15:10 +0000

Excellent survey, it would be interesting to see if things have changed since 2014. Furthermore it would be interesting to see how the staff numbers in core facilities  relate to number of users, training sessions, instruments, advanced techniques  and other activities like image analysis.
best wishes
Andreas