CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2022

From:
Martin Wessendorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2022 20:47:01 -0500
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

I'd personally be delighted if the discussions about expansion microscopy
were posted in the Confocal Listserv.  Despite the word "confocal" being in
its name, this list covers a lot of different topics: microscopy,
histochemistry, optics, image deconvolution, cameras, etc. etc.  I expect
that we'd all gain from it, whether or not we were currently using
expansion microscopy.

Martin Wessendorf
List Manager

--
Martin Wessendorf, Ph.D.    Office: 4-116 Nils Hasselmo Hall
Assoc Prof, Dept Neuroscience        email: [log in to unmask]