CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2011

From:
Adrian Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:28:17 +1100

Hi all,

I refer back to a thread from two years ago when 37C immersion oils were discussed.

We have been using the Cargille 37DF oil since then for live cell imaging.

However we have just been informed by the local supplier that Cargille has discontinued DF oils.

Does anyone know if there is a suitable replacement for use at 37C on a confocal.

Regards,

Adrian

 Dr Adrian Smith
     Manager, Cytometry & Imaging Facilities
     Centenary Institute
     http://www.centenary.org.au
     Locked Bag No.6 Newtown, NSW 2042 AUSTRALIA.
     Ph: 61-2-9565-6189     Fax: 61-2-9565-6101