CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2000

From:
"Hugo.Ostermann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 11:34:59 +0100
Dear Katharina,

we have tested the new OLYMPUS Camedia 2020 which gives excellent
results with an special optical coupler which unfortunately only fits
to an Olympus microscope. Let me knof if you have any more questions on
this Camera.

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Hugo Ostermann

C H R O M A P H O R          *** please note new address ***
Analysen-Technik GmbH        *** Achtung neue Adresse ***
Keniastrasse 12
D-47269 Duisburg - Germany

Telefon:   (++49)-203-99 86 28
Telefax:   (++49)-203-99 86 30