CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2004

From:
Jens Rietdorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:47:03 +0100

And maybe you do not even need an acceptor, because all of what is
regarded as 'autofluorescence' is excited and generates damage. Remember
how easy it is to kill an unlabeled living specimen just by strong or
long illumination. I dont know about Poly(allylamine hydrochloride)
though, maybe its worthwhile checking if there is 'autofluorescence'
from it?

--

Dr. Jens Rietdorf
EMBL, Meyerhofstr.1,