CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2008

From:
Filip Rooms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:39:53 +0100

When I searched Google on "Geert Van Kempen", the first hit is a link to his
PhD: http://www.ns.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=d45bad79-71f7-4358-98d2-6bd78f432b3a&lang=en

In there, some explanation about image formation is given for both
widefield and
confocal microscopy (I used it as the main reference for a section in
my own thesis).

Kind regards,

Filip Rooms