CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Michael Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:17:17 +0200

Hi George,

it's a Bio-Rad Radiance 2-Photon and the ICU is coupled to the computer
via firewire. Installing the card carefully in a new PC should not harm.
However, it depends on the type of connection (ISA, PCI...) and if it's
still available in the new PC. The main problem is probably the driver
to run the SCSI card under XP. Maybe you can discuss with Zeiss to send
an engineer who can do the installation. But I would first give it a try
on an existing machine.

cheers,
Michael