CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

From:
Dale Callaham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 07:29:46 -0400
Hi Eric,

I have written some macros that split the Biorad dual-channel
split-image files; also one that does split-image Z-stacks. These are
basically modifications to the "Biorad Reader" plugin with some code
added to do the task at hand.

I would be happy to send or put the java and class files on my website
for download.

Below is an example for a single frame dual image. The others are longer.

/* Author:  Dale A. Callaham
*  email: [log in to unmask]
*
* Splits an OPEN (!) 2-channel Biorad Mrc-600 confocal image into the "Red"
* and "Green" channels. Assumes 768x512 dual-channel (side-by-side) image.
*
*/

import ij.*;
import ij.process.*;
import ij.gui.*;
import java.awt.*;
import ij.plugin.*;

public class BioRad_Splitter implements PlugIn {

	public void run(String arg) {
		IJ.run("Rename...", "title=Untitled");
		IJ.selectWindow("Untitled");
		IJ.makeRectangle(0, 0, 383, 511);
		IJ.run("Copy");
		IJ.run("New...", "name=Green type='8-bit Unsigned' fill=Black
width=384 height=512 slices=1");
		IJ.run("Paste");
		IJ.run("Select None");
		IJ.selectWindow("Untitled");
		IJ.makeRectangle(384, 0, 767, 511);
		IJ.run("Copy");
		IJ.run("New...", "name=Red type='8-bit Unsigned' fill=Black width=384
height=512 slices=1");
		IJ.run("Paste");
		IJ.run("Select None");
		IJ.selectWindow("Untitled");