CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2000

From:
Katharina Braun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:05:27 +0200
Hi,
I agree, too. I have discussed this issue with the Zeiss people in Jena (who are

always very helpful and competent, and who answer every phone call or email!)
but so far I cannot see that they have a reasonable offer to make and the
general sales pooitics in this company seems to be not customer friendly in
these aspects.  Reading all
these messages now I would like to know about their options  BEFORE I might
purchase their microscope. Also I know that some of my colleagues in other
countries have similar problems with the Zeiss software for off line analysis.
For me a reasonable solution of this question will determine my future decision
which system I will buy, but for sure the 510 is one of the best machines I
used.
Regards
Katharina