CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2000

From:
Camilla Foged <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:21:51 +0100
Hi Andrew Logan

I do not know where you can get anti rat/porcine Factor VIII, but if you
need an antibody specific for rat endothelial cells I can recommend the
RECA-1 (rat endothelial cell antigen) antibody from Synbio (clone HIS52,
cat. no. #MON6005). I have made very nice stainings of endothelial cells in
cryosections of rat kidney with this antibody.

Camilla Foged

At 21:09 11-12-00 +1300, you wrote:
>Does anyone know a source for anti-Factor VIII monoclonal antibody
>specifically directed against rat or porcine endothelial cells. Sigma only
>seems to carry anti-human anti-factor VIII
>Andrew Logan

Camilla Foged, MSc
The Royal Danish School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutics