CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2008

From:
Birgit Ehmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2008 08:59:44 -0600
Does somebody happen to know of a not too complicated method of labeling
carboxymethylcellulose with a fluorescent marker? Would cellulose brighteners
work? We want to look at ca. 3um vesicles with a hydrophilic core (probably
going to be stained by Nile red) which are enveloped by
carboxymethylcellulose. We would like to demonstrate that the vesicles are
indeed enveloped by the carboxymethylcellulose and the spatial arrangement of
the vesicles.