CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2010

From:
Dan Focht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:41:06 -0400
Bio-imagers

Over the years there have been many postings about glass bottomed dishes.
At the time of these post Bioptechs was not in a position to release a product of the type described herein.
We have completed development and manufacture of a product that I believe you will find both economical and useful.

Introducing the ICD Interchangeable Coverslip Dish.

Features:
Only replace the coverslip after use
No metal comes in contact with cells or media
German #1.5 30mm coverslip w/25mm viewing aperture
Autoclaveable
Fits in any 35mm warmer
O-ring seal assures no leakage

Further details available at:

http://www.bioptechs.com/Products/ICD/coverslipdish.html

I hope you find this announcement useful.
Bioptechs is a private company that grew out of academic research and uses no public funds to develop or manufacture its products.
If you find this message offensive send all admonishments to: [log in to unmask]

Dan

Dan Focht
Bioptechs, Inc.
3560 Beck Rd.