CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1994

Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 1994 14:51:03 -0600
To Whom It May Concern:  I received this address from Anthony Moss at Auburn
University.  He was not sure if he remembered the correct procedure to get on a
list for confocal microscopy.  I am the P.I. on an NIH SIG for a confocal
microscope.  We are now setting up the CLSM facility at The University of
Tennessee, Memphis - I am the facility director.  I would like to get on any
kind of email list related to CLSMs.  I can be reached either on Internet at
[log in to unmask] or on Bitnet at [log in to unmask]  If this is not
the appropriate address and you know who should be getting this message, please
let me know, or else pass this information along to the appropriate person.  In
case you need this for your files, my telephone is (901) 448-4101 and I am a
Professor in the Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology.  Thanks for your
assistance.  ANDREA ELBERGER