CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1996

From:
Stacie Kirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 04:59:09 -0400
Dear Marc,
We have seen your message regarding slides with wells.  We have available in
our line many different types of chamber slides for the growing and culturing
of cells.  Do you have the Electron Microscopy Sciences Catalog XII.  Please
let me know and if not I will send you one immediately.  Inside the catalog
you will find all of our chamber slides.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Stacie Kirsch