CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2019

From:
Julia Edgar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 03:21:15 +0000

Hi All
I use a DMEM based media with phenol red, for neural cell cultures. Luckily it does not seem to matter in our case (td-tomato and EOS2) and has the advantage that we can monitor pH. In fact, it’s how I realised the gas regulator was not working on the new spinning disc....the media was blue-pink after imaging instead of salmon pink.
Best wishes
Julia