CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2011

From:
Zac Arrac Atelaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:25:51 -0500

Hello Marc: We have realized some blind unmixing, almost always we use this function, you have to select the number of expected channels in order for this to work better, sometimes a change in the width of the spectral capture also helps, so we used a combination of opening the confocal aperture with a shorter step size, 5nm or 2nm depending on the distance between peaks of the dyes involved, and a band width at 7nm or less, this usually compensates when we see a low emission on the sample.  I hope this helps Gabriel OH