CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2000

From:
Tom Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:30:13 -0600
I demo'ed the CARV system.  I was quite impressed with how good it
was but spent my money on a LSCM.  The CARV is great if you simply
want cleaned up images of fluorescent specimens but power users need
a LSCM.  It wasn't cheap but it was less expensive than a LSCM.

--
Thomas E. Phillips, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences

3 Tucker Hall
Division of Biological Sciences
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211-7400