CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2008

Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:46:35 +1000

I haven't checked with Leica but I find this hard to believe.
There's no way we could use any system that could not be networked
(since we run a central server for all digital images) and I
would reckon that the same would apply for more than 90% of all
facilities that would buy a high-end confocal.  Maybe Leica can

                                                  Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology
by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis
    http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Electron Microscope Unit, Madsen Building F09,
University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
Mobile 0413 281 861
     http://www.guycox.net