CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2012

From:
samuel connell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:56:14 -0800

*****Appropriate Commercial Response******

Dear Alexia,

We are glad to hear that you are happy with your 3i system. In the big
picture, I'd like to invite you as a user of one of our systems in the
world to feel free to always email [log in to unmask] with
your software or hardware inquiries. Our team of Application Scientists,
physicists, hardware & software engineers, will all be happy to lend a hand
in working through any issues you may be encountering.

That being said, we have have been working directly with the BioFormats
team to ensure that this plugin for Fiji or ImageJ works seamlessly with
SlideBook files. If I'm not mistaken, this is intended to be implemented in
the upcoming 4.5 release:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/9543

We'll be glad to work with you on assisting you with executing your FRAP
analysis within SlideBook as well. Additionally, you likely are aware of
this already, but within SlideBook itself, you can execute matlab routines
directly.

I will also follow up off-list from our [log in to unmask] to
engage the resources of our entire team.

Kindest Regards,
--
Sam

Samuel A. Connell