CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

From:
Dan Focht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:18:54 -0400

Shalin

Bioptechs manufactures glass culture cylinders that have been used for that purpose.
They are made of glass, reuseable, autoclavable, and don't require grease or wax to seal them.
link:
http://www.bioptechs.com/Products/Delta_T/Options/options.html#Culture%20Cylinders

We have many sizes and can make custom geometries.
They are an easy way to constrain specimens.
Ask, and I can send a sample.

Dan