CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2016

From:
Csúcs Gábor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2016 10:45:02 +0000
 Dear All,

To test the performance of our microscope incubators (how homogenously the heat is distributed) and for some other similar tasks (where we would like to check the spatial heat distribution) we are thinking of purchasing an IR (thermal) camera system. I was wondering if anyone on the list had experience with these system and if you could make any suggestions? We are heading for something more precise then the systems that can be attached to a smart phone, but remarks are welcome. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks     Gabor