CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2007

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:43:26 -0600

That's going to depend on a number of factors, such as how dry the
room is, air currents over the glass, etc.  Basically any flow over
the slip, either liquid or air, will build up a charge, as well as any
charge that may be imparted during handling of the slip.  (gloves
rubbing the surface, discharge into fingers, etc.)

Craig