CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2002

From:
Lucie Kubinova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:53:48 +0100

Dear Mike,

what about using stereological methods for counting cells of
arbitrary shape, namely the disector principle? The brain tissue
specimens could be used directly, no need for isolation of cells. If
you are interested, please contact me for details.

Lucie Kubinova
Dr.Lucie Kubinova
Department of Biomathematics
Institute of Physiology