CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2013

From:
Mark Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 02:19:46 +0000

Ok, but thinking outside the box, the key is to eliminate/control sources. As long as the NDD can’t see the sources you don’t need a black room. I would prefer a big box around the scope -it could be big enough to let you fiddle but still block the monitor which is a major source of light ion the room. Even a single shield between the monitor and scope will work and then use mat dark green/blue walls and use a red filter over the monitor giving a much more pleasant work environment.

HTH

Cheers Mark