CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2009

From:
Sudipta Maiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:57:51 +0530
Dear Confocalists,
I remind you about Fluorescence 2009 that we are organizing in Mumbai from
March 16-19, 2009. Today is the last date for submitting your abstract.
Though it covers all of "biological fluorescence", there is a heavy presence
of imaging guys in the conference. Check out www.fluorescence2009.org for
the list of speakers. Hope to see you in Mumbai next month.
Sudipta maiti
 On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:52:00 +1300, Mark Cannell wrote

Dr. Sudipta Maiti
Associate Professor
Dept. of Chemical Sciences
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research