CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2000

From:
Bev Maleeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:49:05 -0400
Cell Biologist/Microscopist

SmithKline Beecham, a world class leader in Research and Development, continues
to pioneer innovative pharmaceutical and healthcare products and services.  We
have the following opportunity available at our state-of-the-art suburban
Philadelphia facility.  Working in our Safety Assessment department you will
provide technical support and scientific input into the design and execution of
studies to elucidate the cellular mechanisms of drug-induced toxicities. You
will prepare biological specimens for transmission and scanning electron
microscopy, confocal microscopy, X-ray microanalysis and immunohistochemistry.
You will also perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis using computer
assisted image analysis systems. We require a BS/MS in a biological science, and
3-5 years of microscopy experience in cell biology, physiology, toxicology.
SmithKline Beecham is dedicated to an innovative workplace and supports you with
career long opportunities and learning.  We offer a competitive benefits and
compensation package. For confidential consideration, please forward your
scannable resume to:
SmithKline Beecham
Attention:  Human Resources
AD CODE: 2K0325W
c/o National Resume Processing
P.O. Box 1070
Burlington, MA  01803  USA

Indicating ad code is essential.  Principals only, no agencies, please. For a
full listing of current opportunities, or to submit a resume online, visit our
website at www.sb.com/careers.

Please respond directly to the address in the advertisement, and not to me.

Regards,
Bev Maleeff