CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1995

From:
Super-User <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 08:15:51 -0700
Dear Confocal Readers:
I would like to apologize for the 'SGI message' that was broadcast on the
Confocal Bulletin Board yesterday. The message was initiated after I installed
Irix 5.3 on gut.bsd and for some unknown reason was broadcast to all our users
and their aliases. If anyone has any questions or would like to pound me please
call 312-702-2283.

With apologies,

Shehan Dissanayake
SysAdmin gut.bsd.uchicago.edu

Ps. I do not have any affiliation with SGI.