CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2015

From:
WAINWRIGHT James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 07:46:20 +0000

*** COMMERCIAL RESPONSE ***

Hi Holly,

I'm a microscopy support engineer for Andor in the UK and have some (limited) experience running our microscopy systems under uManager.

Please feel free to contact me off-list if you need any technical information on setting up any of your hardware supplied from Andor.

Best wishes!

James

James Wainwright
Product Support Engineer (Microscopy Systems)
Europe, Middle East, Africa

Tel: +44 (0) 2890 270 873
Mob: +44 (0) 7834 710 834
Fax: +44 (0) 2890 310 792