CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2007

From:
"Rietdorf, Jens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 07:55:48 +0100

Dear Simon,

We have used a 30-50microm thin transparent film called 'BioFolie'
formerly distributed by IVSS (in vitro systems & services) to cover
samples and keep them stretched and adhere to agar or other flat
surfaces. The film allows for gas but not fluid exchange and has a RI
similar to water (1.35).

regards, jens

---
Dr. Jens Rietdorf
head of microscopy unit
Friedrich-Miescher-Institute, wro1066.2.32
Maulbeerstr.66, CH-4058 Basel, Switzerland
phone +41(61)69-75172 mobil +41 798284737