CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2019

From:
Katherina Garcia Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2019 09:45:52 +0200

Hello,

https://www.ibiology.org

It is wonderful. It has a microscopy course with more than 70 talks
given by experts in the field, including Nobel Prize winners.

Enjoy it!

Kathy

El 2019-10-17 06:13, Neftali Flores Rodriguez escribiĂł:

> Post images on http://www.imgur.com and include the link in your posting.
> *****
>
> Hi Niyanta,
>
> You might find our MyScope useful.
>
> https://myscope.training/
>
> Neftali Flores-Rodriguez | Light Microscopist
>
> Sydney Microscopy and Microanalysis (SMM)
> Australian Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis (ACMM)
>
> THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
>
> ________________________________

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/k0SUCOMxNyty6oxMcP_F05?domain=urldefense.proofpoint.com
Post images on
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/F4k8CP7yOZtk7qXPIrKiv7?domain=urldefense.proofpoint.com
and include the link in your posting.
*****

Hi Niyanta

Alyona Minina has tons of videos on you tube. Check her
channel<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/Dn7vCQnzP0ty5mPYc99xjB?domain=urldefense.proofpoint.com
<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/dOszCROAQotzA8WxT05sni?domain=urldefense.proofpoint.com>
>.

Med vÀnlig hÀlsning / Best regards