CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2017

Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:36:18 -0700

Hi Adam,
In my experience, mechanical stability is another issue that you need to
take into account. How are you planning to mount and adjust the
dichorics/mirrors? When we built ours (which was years ago), we had to
contend with whatever  micro-optomechanical mounts we could get and they do
drift with time. Things could have improved and you want to look for
mounts/holders that have ultralow or zero drift.