CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2013

From:
Pascal Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 20:27:03 -0600

I work primarily on the mouse. I installed my microscope with a dark part and a
bright part (natural) to my surgeries. I had to create a black heated around my
upright microscope box. I have all the references to build oneself. I also modify
the plate to accept the sample. The walls were painted dark blue mat. But
anyway your laser should never leave the safety casing. Know that dark walls
absolutely no protection from parasites and dangerous reflections pulsed
infrared lasers. My Systems: Zeiss Maitai.
I'm building  a 2P + OPO. Coherent.