CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2012

From:
Mathieu Marchand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:10:58 -0400

*** Commercial Posting ***

Elena,
Does your "open access" requirement allow commercial solutions? If so, have
a look at Stratocore’s PPMS solution (http://stratocore.com).
PPMS was previously a project supported by imaging cores at the Institut
Pasteur and the Rockefeller University and is now supported by Stratocore,
an independent company. Our solution incorporates a decade of experience in
core facility management along with the feedback from the many facilities
worldwide that adopted PPMS - contact us off-list at [log in to unmask] if
you would like more details.

Best,
Mat

Mathieu Marchand