CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2018

From:
"Mark A. Sanders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 14:34:48 -0600

Greetings,

I have been happy with this one for measuring mounting media.
https://www.fishersci.com/shop/products/atago-digital-hand-held-pocket-refractometer-pal-ri/05100187 <https://www.fishersci.com/shop/products/atago-digital-hand-held-pocket-refractometer-pal-ri/05100187>

Cheers,
Mark
Mark A. Sanders      University of Minnesota
Program Director      Twin Cities Campus
University Imaging Centers
Nikon Center of Excellence <https://www.nikoninstruments.com/Imaging-Centers/Nikon-Centers-of-Excellence/Nikon-CofE-Locations/Americas/University-of-Minnesota>
Thermo Fisher Scientific Supply Center <http://uic.umn.edu/content/thermofisher-scientific-supply-center>
www.uic.umn.edu
http://uic.umn.edu/content/locations
Acknowledgement in your publications and presentations of work performed in the UIC plays a vital role in securing support and the funding necessary to maintain and operate this valuable research resource.   For publications that were made possible by work performed in the UIC, please use the acknowledgement statement ‘We thank the University of Minnesota, University Imaging Centers for experimental and technical support.’

Please also consider UIC staff for co-authorship if they played a key role in the study.
Thank you.