CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1994

From:
Shehan Dissanayake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 1994 18:28:19 -0500
I am interested in buying a color video camera for a Zeiss Axioskop 50 that
we have in the lab. We are primarily interested in imaging Ca2+ (Fura and
Indo) as well as doing some immunocytochemistry with FITC, Rhod. and Cy5
dyes. I would like to take the video signal into a Silicon Graphics Indy
workstation (R4000) with a Vino Video  and a Gallileo Board. I would also
like to it be adaptable to our confocal which is running on a second Zeiss
(Axiovert 135 HDTV). Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Thank you

---

Shehan B. Dissanayake
Al Robin Confocal Laboratory,