CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2007

From:
Simone Bellagamba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 04:51:47 -0400

dear sirs,
I had a problem with Biorad MRC 1024, so tried to reinstall OS2 and
Lasersharp 2.1 version T.
Everything is quite ok now but the system seems totally out of alignment
(not the mirrors but the laser or the scanhead I guess).
ANybody knows what to do in order to avoid to call the technical service?
I attached a sample JPG of the safranine stained paper but the listserv
does not allow to attach images.
In that image you could notice the black areas by the 4 edges so that the
image seems compressed around Y axis.

Thank you all in advance and best regards.

Simone Bellagamba
Istituto di Biochimica
Universita' Politecnica delle Marche
I T A L Y