CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2019

From:
Jacqueline Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2019 21:04:05 +0000

Hi Guosheng,

Further to the previous replies, we had a very similar problem with an Olympus FV1000 recently. Initially I thought the argon ion laser had died but it was only halfway through its usual lifetime so I suspected the AOTF was not working properly. It turned out to be the case and the Olympus engineers replaced it and it's all fine again. We were fortunate that they had a part available and could do the repair promptly.

Kind regards,

Jacqui