CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2019

From:
"MODEL, MICHAEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2019 19:16:18 +0000

Thank you, Sam,

It is working now

Mike

---

For the approach you are taking, you can address this via this location in SlideBook properties:

properties > advanced capture > ShutterBrightfieldTimelapse

If you are capturing a single channel transmitted capture SlideBook leaves the shutter open, unless that’s set to yes. Therefore, if you'd like to shutter during single channel transmitted capture, please set this to yes. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Best Regards,
-
Sam