CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2000

From:
Larry Hawkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:52:29 -0500
Do they have to be from a confocal?  I am sure that Mike Forbes at UVa
would have some from the electron Microscope.  Feel free to contact him and
tell him that Larry Hawkey suggested you contact him.  His e-mail address
is, <[log in to unmask]>.  He loves spreading the "images" of
microscopy.

larry hawkey
Duke University, Neurobiology

At 06:51 PM 4/5/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>A client of ours has a clever new way to present 3D images but needs some
>beautiful stereo pairs to generate a set of tests. These images need to be
>true stereo pairs, not anaglyphs. If you have anything you would like to
>share, please contact me directly.  Also, there is a possibility that these
>materials may be used in future publications... of course, with credit, so
>please let me know if you would like the images used (a) just for the tests
>or (b) for both tests and publication, with your citation.
>
>I look forward to hearing from you all!
>
>Best regards,
>Barbara Foster
>Consortium President
>Microscopy/Microscopy Education ...Educating microscopists for greater
>productivity.
>
>125 Paridon Street Suite 102     Springfield, MA 01118
>PH: (413)746-6931  FX: (413)746-9311 email: [log in to unmask]
>Visit our web site <http://www.MME-Microscopy.com/education>

Lawrence A. Hawkey
Box 3209 DUMC
Department of Neurobiology