CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1994

Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 07:44:06 EST
Greetings

     I really don't want to get this discussion started again but I really
don't feel that the lengthy message from Mr. Kesterson is appropriate.  If
you would like to put forth the merits of your product this may occaisonally be
the place if requested.  Comments on other companies' products seem less than t
helpful since it can only lead to a reply by the other company.

Tim Noblitt