CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2004

From:
Perveen Biln <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:43:36 -0700

Hi there,

I have what I hope is a quick questions about Huygens decon software.
When I'm inputting my parameters, the NA is automatically changed from
1.4 to 1.32, I was wondering if anyone can tell me why it does that (I
think it may be adjusting to the "practical" NA, but am not sure) and if
anyone knows how that will affect my data.

I should point out the immerision oil RI is 1.515, while that of the
mounting media is 1.47.

Thanks in advance

Perveen Biln
MSc. Candidate