CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2007

From:
"Hallworth, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 08:42:24 -0600

Jens - in your Traffic study, were the tubulin-fp constructs N terminal or C terminal? Does it make a difference?

	Rick

Richard Hallworth, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Director, Nebraska Center for Cell Biology
http://www.biomedsci.creighton.edu/facilities/nccb.html
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Creighton University School of Medicine
2500 California Plaza