CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 1994

From:
Mark Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 15:16:17 -0800
Hello, Steve!

Hope this note finds you hail and hearty.
To subscribe to the confocal listserver, send an email to:
Leave the subject line blank.
On the first line of the message, simply type:
<subscribe confocal Stephen J. Smith>
Send the message, and you sould receive instructions on how to confirm your
subscription.

I'm plenty busy these days, with never enough time to spend on the confocal
here.

Can I still trouble you for a visit to get the folks here to make some chambers?

Take good care.

-Mark