CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

From:
Glenn Merrill-Skoloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:06:08 -0400

I liquid cool mine using a Julabo F 25 circulating cooler set to 15°C. I do use an antifreeze (Julabo Thermal ED) diluted 1:10 in water but I could probably run it with just water.

— Glenn

Glenn Merrill-Skoloff
Division of Hemostasis and Thrombosis
Laboratory Manager