CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2013

From:
Graham Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 13:18:50 +0800

Leoncio,

Similar to Timothy's suggestion, here is a paper on optical clearing in
insects for 3D imaging (Drosophila melanogaster in this case) from McGurk
et al.:
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0000834

Regards,
Graham

--
Dr Graham Wright
Microscopy Unit Manager

Institute of Medical Biology
8A Biomedical Grove, #06-06 Immunos, Singapore 138648

O:   +65 6407 0167
E:   [log in to unmask]
W:  http://www.imb.a-star.edu.sg/imu/

http://www.riken.jp/engn/r-world/info/release/press/2011/110830_3/index.html