CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2003

From:
Michael Cammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:13:34 -0500

The trick to use in Photoshop to operate in RGB space where most of us
think better is to type control-y to see the result in CMYK while
operating in RGB.

Practically, to do CFP/YFP merge in RGB space would be to put the CFP in
the blue channel, the YFP in the red channel, and the maximum pixel
combination of the two channels in the green channel.

WORK:  http://www.aecom.yu.edu/aif/
PERSONAL:  http://www.art-studio.us/