CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2022

From:
Paula Sampaio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2022 19:43:39 +0100
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Olá all,

Besides the photoconversion of DAPI, did someone have a clue of what
could make DAPi to stain nuclei in pink?
This effect appears mainly in samples of tissues.

Good point Chloë :-)

Best,
Paula

--

*Paula Sampaio, PhD.*

*Advanced Light Microscopy unit, Head*

*Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde, Universidade do Porto*

*Rua Alfredo Allen, 208 | 4200-135 Porto, Portugal*

*Floor 0 | Room 003S4*

*Tel: +351 226074985 | Geral: +351 220408800 | ext:6019| e-mail:
**[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>*

*www.i3s.up.pt <http://www.i3s.up.pt/>*

<http://www.i3s.up.pt/>

*IBMC Team Member*

*https://www.ibmc.up.pt <https://www.ibmc.up.pt>*

*

*PPBI - Portuguese Platform of BioImaging*

*http://www.ppbi.pt <http://www.ppbi.pt/>*

<http://www.ppbi.pt/>

*Network of European Bioimage Analysts - NEUBIAS*

*COST Action CA15124*

*http://www.neubias.org <http://www.neubias.org/>*

<http://www.neubias.org/>

*COMULIS - Correlated Multimodal Imaging in Life Sciences*

*COST Action CA17121*

*http://www.comulis.eu <http://www.comulis.eu/>*

<http://www.comulis.eu/>*