CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2016

From:
Alison North <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2016 16:20:55 -0400

Hi all,

The collar on our well-loved 20-20 Tech objective heater for our
multiphoton system has finally broken (the wires are coming out). We
can't locate the company online any more but would be delighted to hear
if it has been bought by somebody else so that we could get a
replacement?   Otherwise I would be grateful for people's comments on
their favourite objective heaters, bearing in mind that the Olympus 25x
multiphoton objective we use is (a) fat and (b) costs $30,000, and we
are using it in a multi-user facility. I know this topic was discussed a
few years ago, but it may be that there are new players in the field.
Please note that I do NOT wish to hear a commercial plug from the
vendors themselves (unless it's from somebody selling the 20-20
heaters!), I want to hear the views of the people who are using them.

Thanks so much!

Alison

--
Alison J. North, Ph.D.,